MCHA has retained an independent actuarial consultant firm to collect data, calculate the reinsurance payments to the carriers participating in the program, and provide summary reports to MCHA. These reports are provided quarterly, with a final report on 2018 results available in July of 2019.
- 1st Quarter 2018 Results for MPSP
- 2nd Quarter 2018 Results for MPSP
- 3rd Quarter 2018 Results for MPSP
- Initial 2018 Benefit Year Reinsurance Estimate under Minnesota’s Premium Security Plan
- Final 2018 Benefit Year Reinsurance under Minnesota’s Premium Security Plan
- Minnesota Comprehensive Health Association – 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- Minnesota Comprehensive Health Association – 2018 Eide Bailly AU-C 260 Communication
MCHA will make available an annual report summarizing the plan operations by November 1 of 2019 for the 2018 calendar year or within 60 calendar days following the final disbursement of reinsurance payments for the 2018 benefit year which ever is later. Another annual report will be provided for calendar year 2019 by November 2020. When these reports are available, they will be posted on this page.