MCHA has retained an independent actuarial consultant firm to collect data, calculate the reinsurance payments to the carriers participating in the program, and provide summary reports to MCHA. These reports are provided quarterly, with a final report on each benefit year becoming available in August of the following year.
MCHA has also retained a CPA and consulting firm to produce the financial statements of MCHA. This report contains the statement of net position, and the related statements of revenues, expense, and changes i net position and cash flows. These reports have been provided to management on a quarterly basis, with a final calendar year report becoming available to the public in August of the following year. As of second quarter 2019, these reports are now provided to the public quarterly.
- 3rd Qtr 2019 Reinsurance Results of the MPSP as of 121019
- 3rd Qtr 2019 Financial Stmt and Supp Schedules as of 122619
- 2nd Qtr 2019 Reinsurance Results of the MPSP as of 101019
- 2nd Qtr 2019 Financial Stmt and Supp Schedule as of 122619
- 1st Quarter 2019 Results for MPSP as of Oct 2019
- 1st Quarter 2018 Results for MPSP
- 2nd Quarter 2018 Results for MPSP
- 3rd Quarter 2018 Results for MPSP
- Initial 2018 Benefit Year Reinsurance Estimate under Minnesota’s Premium Security Plan
- Final 2018 Benefit Year Reinsurance under Minnesota’s Premium Security Plan
- Minnesota Comprehensive Health Association – 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- Minnesota Comprehensive Health Association – 2018 Eide Bailly AU-C 260 Communication
MCHA will make available an annual report summarizing the plan operations for each benefit year the MPSP operates by November 1 or within 60 calendar days following the final disbursement of reinsurance payments for the benefit year which ever is later.